Once you root your Android device all the restrictions that have been placed by default gets removed. Furthermore, you also get the administrator rights to all the files of yoga device. Well, rooting is not a necessary process to be done by the users but if you want to control your device to the fullest then you can go for the rooting procedure. There are several methods through which you can root your device. Furthermore, there are several rooting applications available that help you in completing the rooting process. One of the best applications you can download to root your device is Unlockroot. Must read, Subway Surfers MOD APK
How to Root any Android Phone with UnlockRoot Software
By following the below-given instructions you can easily root your Android device by using the Unlock Root software.
- First of all, you need to charge your phone. It is important that your Smartphone is having 80% battery before starting the rooting procedure. This step is important because the process should not be interrupted due to the battery problem. If you want the procedure to be completed wholly, then you must start the rooting procedure once the Android device is fully charged.
- Now you need to download Unlock Root application in your device. This application is free to download from the official website of Unlock Root.
- Furthermore, it is important that the device is supporting the documentation of the application
- Now you are required to download the drivers for your Smartphone
- Most of the times it happens that the drivers get installed in the device automatically when you plug in the smartphone to the computer
- In case the drivers are not installed then you need to install them manually from the manufacturer website
- While downloading the driver it is important to ensure that the drivers are correct for the model of your android device
- Now you need to connect your android device to the computer
- While connecting the phone it is important to ensure that the cable you are using is original
- Additionally, it is important to ensure that your phone has been recognized by Windows.
- Now you need to run the UnlockRoot Pro. Hit on the drop-down menu and then select the model of your device.
- Press the Root button once you have selected your device. The root process will start automatically.
- Now you are required to hit on the root button
- Once you select your device and hit on the root button, the rooting process will get it started automatically
- Next step to follow is to put your smartphone in downloading mode
- Specific instructions regarding rooting the device will start displaying from the Unlock root software
- Follow each and every instruction exactly and carefully
- Must remember that each instruction must be followed exactly in the order to set the device into the downloading mode
- Once your phone is set in the download mode, the rooting procedure will get started
- Within few minutes your Android phone will get rebooted
- Thereafter the Android device will reboot again and then enter the recovery mode
- In order to complete the reboot process, it is important to wait for a while
- As soon as the process gets completed the Unlock root fill up dialogue box will also get filled.
- Once the reboot procedure is completed, the bar will get full and you will receive the message as “OK, Root success”.
- Finally, the root process is completed.
- Once the rooting procedure is complete you can easily use programs such as SuperUser and Titanium Backup.
Hence this was the procedure through which you can root your android device completely. While rooting your device it is important to ensure that the procedure must be followed completely. Must read, towelroot supported apps.
If you are willing to use the Unlock Root application and root your device to get full control, it is important that you have a computer. If you connect your device with a computer then the rooting process will become easier. The Unlock root app does not only make the rooting process simple but also you can easily Unroot the device within one click.